Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, November 25, 2011

It was a nice quiet day yesterday.  Daughter did all the cooking and what a delicious meal it was!  I brought some leftovers home to enjoy it all over again.
Going to the gallery.  Looks like we're going to decorate for the holiday.  So glad we didn't start before Thanksgiving like so many other places.  I mean, really folks, can't you wait until AFTER Thanksgiving?  Driving along I've seen yard decorations out already (most of it tacky as all get out).  Christmas has become so commercial it isn't funny (and I don't even celebrate it).  And nowadays kids don't get a Christmas break from school.  Oh no, it's a winter break.  Give me a break.  It is CHRISTMAS.  Then, of course, there's Hannukah and Kwanza.  So I guess I'll just wish everyone a MerryChrismaHannuKwanzakah and get it over with.
And don't even get me started about this Black Friday crap.
Y'all have a fortunate day and remember:  not all is as it seems.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Gotta just love those turkey day leftovers!

Could eat for days on just nothing else!

You have a good one, my friend!