Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Don't know what the weather's going to be like today. Right now there's a mix of clouds (dark) and sun. Will the roofers come today? Doubt it. It thundered and rained during the night. I'm hoping the next few days are clear so the wall that gets wet when it rains (bad flashing around chimney) will dry out.

Since I'm not sure what the weather's going to do I reckon I'll get laundry and cleaning done. It's a good day for it.

Put out the hummingbird feeder yesterday (or was it the day before?) and there's a hummer on it as I write. I need to get another one 'cause one won't be enough. I'm going to have to be diligent about cleaning them as they can get mold in them easily from the sugar. They aren't the easiest things to clean either. I've been told not to put them in the dishwasher but.....

Need to get a move on.....have to pay some bills and put out the trash.

Y'all have a sunny day and remember: Fearful people do stupid things.

No comments: