Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

For those of you who celebrate it....Happy Easter. It's going to be a beautiful day here. I'll be going to the gallery today then having dinner with friends.
Took a header yesterday walking back to the gallery after picking up lunch. My foot slid on some sand/gravel between the road and sidewalk and down I went. Sunglasses flew off my face and landed on the sidewalk....still in one piece TG. As for me, I'm fine. Some sore muscles and a couple of scraped knuckles. That'll teach me not to look where I'm putting my feet. I had on clogs instead of sneakers so that might have had something to do with it. I dunno.
Why, oh why, does it amost always rain when daughter and family come up? They're supposed to come up tomorrow.... probably in the afternoon....so J and I can work out in the yard. They'll spend the night and, since I have Tuesday off, we theoretically could work out in the yard all day. But, nooooo. It's supposed to rain on Tuesday. I may never get a garden put in.
Y'all have a peaceful day.

No comments: