Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, April 4, 2011

It was a gorgeous day yesterday but I was inside at the co-op/gallery. When I came home I decided to get some work done in the garden because it was still warm and daylight. I dug up iris for 2 hours and only got a quarter of them out of the ground. At least it's a start. Now if it would only stay nice today. We're supposed to get storms this evening. Good ol' April weather....never know what it's going to do from one day to the next. If the storms hold off I might be able to get some more digging done. Maybe that will wear out the kinks in my hands. Actually my whole body aches, but hey, I guess I should expect that after being pretty sedentary all winter.


Y'all have a fruitful day and don't let "them" take away who you are.

No comments: