Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's gonna be a hot one. Predicted high of 86 today. What happened to Spring? Not that I'm complaining. I just need to get work done outside before it hits that temp. The dogwoods are close to being in full bloom and I'm sure the azaleas are not far behind. Not that I have any in my yard. The deer love them along with hostas and a host of other plants I'd like to grow. So right now I enjoy the daffodils, narcissus, tulips and miniature iris.
Henrietta was here this morning, getting her breakfast under the bird feeders as usual. I wonder if she'll bring her friends back later.
Must get going. A friend is coming to pick me up to take me to fetch my truck which I took in to get the oil changed, etc.

Thought for the day: Freedom of speech means the freedom to disagree.

3 comments:

Tatersmama said...

We're heading to CA (from Australia) on Saturday, and I checked the local paper today, only to find out that it's snowing at home today!
I can't wait to see all the blooms... IF they're not covered in snow that is!!

Bob Mc said...

Still looking for spring here in northern CA. Got an inch of snow yesterday, and the temp was 28F this morning. Having another little snow shower right now. WHERE IS SPRING?

Momlady said...

Tatersmama...Hope you have a safe journey and get to see lots of colorfull blooms.

BobMc....We've had snow here in April and I'm just hoping we don't get a really late frost. I'm beginning to think we may have skipped Spring.