Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The sun shines and I'm going outside to take advantage of this beautiful day. Will try to get a bunch of stuff done before it gets too warm (can't believe I'm saying that ALREADY). It got up into the high 80's yesterday. This is supposed to be Spring not Summer! But it's Georgia in April and anything goes. Did get some weeding done yesterday, but when the sweat started running into my eyes continuously I decided it was time to quit. I sat on the porch when eating lunch and watched Henrietta and Priscilla walk toward the woods. Guess I scared them away when I opened the door. The other birds had no problem with my being out there. Now I'm waiting for the hummers to come tell me it's time to put out their food. I may do that before I go to my daughter's to watch my grandson while she's away for a few days. I have to figure out what to do about the plants I started that are on the back porch. Guess I'll just have to water them well before I leave and keep my fingers crossed that they survive.

Thought for the day: The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

No comments: