Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not much to say today. I came home yesterday and, after going through mail and other stuff, took a nice long nap. I was more tired than I realized. I'd like to say I'm off and running this morning but no. I'm off (was there ever any doubt) to join some of the gals from guild to work on a piece I managed to put together and want to finish if possible before the guild meeting next week. It's a challenge but I'm determined.

So I wish y'all a wonder filled day

Thought for the day: Make the lie big. Make it simple. Keep saying it and eventually they will believe it. - Adolf Hitler Have you heard "There will be change" enough?

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Always good to have a project or two going to keep you busy and out of trouble! At least, that's supposed to work!

Have a grand day!

Momlady said...

I kept out of trouble dammit. You have a grand day, too.