Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gettin' baby time

Although I've only been home a day and a half, I'll be returning to Casa de Crazy for some more baby time today. I'm also taking down a rocking chair from my porch (so Sprout can get a bit of rocking time) and (hopefully) the spare key to the pickup truck (Someone had his mind elsewhere....who can blame him?......and locked the key inside). I'm also going to get another suitcase that isn't black to go along with the silver one I have, for my trip. I realized as I was trying to decide which suitcase(s) to take that when I last looked over the vast sea of luggage in the ship's terminal that almost 90% of that luggage was black! Oh what fun trying to find your own. Sooooo, I think I'll find another silver one and maybe I'll attach colorful ribbons or something so they'll be easier to find. Why do I need more than one large suitcase you ask? Because I'm getting along in years and don't want to put out my back trying to wrestle a huge suitcase into my van. Better two medium size. Besides, I'll be gone for almost three weeks (I'm glad I have family and neighbors that will look after my place) and need to pack enough clothes..not that I'm a clothes horse (where did that term come from?). I don't mind wearing the same outfit two or even three times. I doubt anyone on board would notice anyway.
At any rate, I think I'll get a move on before this new modem decides it wants to act like the old one (which it did yesterday and that's another story).
Y'all have a peaceful Sunday and remember: We are all children of the same universe.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I know how much you are looking forward to the trip...and I hope you enjoy it!

Lord knows you deserve it!

Quite a lady, to give up your rocking chair! That's pretty special!

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

I hope the rocking chair comes in handy for them. Babies do like to be rocked. Must be a memory of the motion they experienced inside.
You have a great day, too.