Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, January 10, 2011

More snow

It snowed all night and it's snowing again. There must be anywhere from 6 - 8 inches out there. It must have blown hard, too 'cause there's a half inch of snow on my porch almost all the way to the front door. I am truly snowed in. Fortunately the electricity has not yet gone out. Hopefully, it won't although I'm ready for it if it does. The snow last night looks to have been a dry snow as it did not really stick to the trees like the last snow fall. What's coming down now looks to be a bit wetter.
Guess maybe I'll get some laundry and sewing done today so long as I have power. Glad I could get on the internet. Last time it snowed I couldn't. Am going to quit while I'm ahead this time.
Y'all have a cozy day and remember: The sun is always shining somewhere.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

You just stay warm, my friend! You can have my share of the snow, OK?

Pretty to look at, but I don't want to have to mess with it! Seems like a good day to stay inside!

You have a cozy day!