Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Once again I am blessed to have the internet.
I slept in this morning. Needed to give this old brain a rest I guess. Think I'll work on getting some more cleaning done. Am on standby for the imminent arrival of the granddaughter so I don't want to get too involved with anything just in case. Cleaning can always be interrupted, lol.
I have dust rhinos (yes, rhinos, not bunnies) under my bed and my closet could use a good sorting out of clothes that I no longer want or wear, some of which can go to the local thrift store. Besides, it'll give me a chance to choose what I want to take on my trip.
Y'all have a glorious day and remember: In spite of our feelings of invincibility and immortality, our existence is more tenuous than we think.

No comments: