Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Looking forward to knitting class today. Going to learn how to knit socks, two socks on one circular needle. Those of you out there who knit know what I'm talking about. It's going to be an interesting experience. The shop owner/instructor's husband is also taking the class and he is a hoot. We're sure to have a lot of laughs as we learn.
Cold and windy today. Weatherman calling for snow/rain/ice starting tomorrow night. Fine with me. I'm not going anywhere.
Successfully solved daughter's card rack problem. No more cards falling to the floor! Speaking of daughter......just another two weeks perhaps before granddaughter comes into this world.
Hermit Jim's mom is in the hospital with pneumonia/pleurisy. Please keep her in your prayers.
Guess I'd better get a move on. I'm sure there are things I can get done before class.
Y'all have a warm day and remember: Light travels faster than sound. tis is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

No comments: