Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I was going to post something this morning about how great it was to see the snow on the ground and how disappointing it was that it was then raining, washing the snow away......but....the computer decided for whatever reason that it didn't want me to post. In fact it didn't want me to stay on the internet. So I had to sign off and resign myself to waiting until this afternoon to try again because, since it is Thursday, it was my day to be at the gallery and I had to get a shower, etc., etc.
It's been a gray day with off and on showers. And fog. Good thing I'm not going anywhere tonight. Full moon, wet roads that could become icy, people drinking....not a good combo. Soooo I'll curl up here at home and probably be in bed well before the new year gets here. But I'll be warm and dry and content. Perhaps watch a movie.
To those of you who are going partying, please have a designated (sober) driver and be safe.
May the new year bring you happiness, health and wishes granted. Happy New Year!

No comments: