Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's cold this morning. Only 30 degrees when I got up a little after 8:00. I knew it was cold before I even came downstairs. The frost was heavy on the grass and roof. And the heat pump tried it's best to keep up. Even though I have the thermostat set at 68 it still has a hard time. And this is the new one! If I ever build another house I'm getting dual heat. I'll see just how efficient the new heat pump is when I get my electric bill next month. I can't count this month 'cause it was just installed and hasn't been up and running for a full month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will keep the bill a little lower. At least the basement will now be warm and I will be able to work down there comfortably.
Am going to a friend's house today for lunch and socializing with other members of our art bee group. Should be fun and it will be nice to see everyone.
Ex son-in-law is supposed to come pick up my truck so he can get the gigantic chairs out of daughter's living room. If he doesn't do it today, it better be by the end of next week or I'll help daughter put them out by the trash to be picked up. I'm tired of his excuses and hope he quits his shennanigans when it comes to having his son stay with him. Just because he doesn't feel 100% doesn't mean he can shirk his responsibility. When daughter is sick she still has to care for her son, cook, do laundry, etc. Why does he think he doesn't have to have son visit, just because his sinuses are acting up? He miraculously recovered enough to go out on a job yesterday. Enough of the venting. I'm off to have fun with friends.

No comments: