Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Had absolutely no inspiration yesterday at the gallery.  Instead, Patti and I cleaned the front windows, then I sat and knitted for the rest of the day, sorta.  It's difficult to get inspired when nobody comes in, even if it's just to look around. 
Wednesday when we went to the evil empire daughter found fabric with grapes on it.  I bought some so she could make some cool ties* for the wine festival coming up on Labor Day weekend.  I'll have others without the grape theme because not everyone is into grapes.
Will be back at the gallery again today.  Hopefully, since it's Friday, we have people coming in.  At least when they do come in they get to cool off.  Sure glad I don't have to work outside.
Y'all have a comfortable day and remember:  If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.

*Cool ties are these fabric things filled with beads that soak up water that you wrap around your neck to stay cool.

No comments: