Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I still don't have my wonderful van back yet.  Sigh.  I'm told it should be ready some time this morning.  God, I hope so.  The car I've been loaned is okay but I'm glad I don't own it.  While driving I'm sitting so low I think my arse is going to drag on the ground.  I can't see the front of the car so when I park I'm just guessing.  The seat is situated such that my arms are straight while driving but my knees almost hit the dash board.  Luckily no one has had to ride in the back seat because their knees would be up under their chins.  I want my van back!!!

This is to my daughter:  I love you.  You are not worthless, you are priceless (both in worth and humor).  My life would be totally empty without you.  I wish you could be living here with me, 'cause your company and, quite often, wisdom and humor would help me through some long days.  I love you.

Y'all have a _______________ day (you fill in the blank).  I'm off.....

No comments: