Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Someone tried to use one of my credit cards night before last.  The credit card company was on it like fleas on a dog.  Not only did I get an email from them I also received a phone call from their fraud department.  I don't make purchases on the net in the middle of the night.  Outcome?  Apparently said purchase was denied and I'll be getting a new card.  Don't know where the person got the account number.  Don't even know what the person was attempting to purchase.  I just know that I'm glad the credit card company is paying attention.  Hope they catch the SOB.
It's pretty cloudy out there right now.  Maybe it'll rain.  We need more that we've received.
Picked two more okra yesterday morning.  There'll be even more in a couple of days.  A couple of squash have appeared.  I know it doesn't sound like much but, considering my gardening luck, it's really something.
'Scuse me while I go shoot at a tree rat, I mean squirrel.
The pepper plant on the back porch looks healthy and the ones on the front porch may survive.  I'm not very good at growing veggies.  Plants that thrive on benign neglect are the ones that do well.
Okay, gonna get a move on and do something, even it it's wrong.  Y'all have a glorious day and remember:  Democracy becomes a government of bullies tempered by editors....Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: