Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Missing

Have been missing some blogs lately.  Their people haven't been posting.  Other things on their minds, I reckon.  And some I can't get to.  I'll click on the one I want to read and the page header will come up and say the page is not available.  What's with that?  And then I can read that same blogger's next post but still not the one I was denied.....sigh.
It's been a strange week.  I did find a place that will replace the catalytic converter for under $400.00.  No, it's not a GM but so what?!  Found out when the dealer has to replace it the whole shootin' match has to be replaced....converter, tail pipe, muffler, etc.  Geez.  Anyway, I'll be getting it replaced first part of next week.  Wonder if it was ethanol that messed up its innards?
I still haven't heard a word from Exxon or Shell.  Don't reckon I will.  Would love an explanation as to why it is deemed necessary to add that crap to gasoline.  Anyone out there have a reasonable explanation?  Not just parroting the EPA or whichever government arm decided to help the farmers? (and repair shops who have to deal with the effects on lawnmowers, weed eaters, not to mention auto engines, etc.)
Time to get a move on.  Y'all have a whatever day.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'd say go with whatever repairman will do the job for the least money, providing he is of good reputation!

Dealerships can charge way too much now days!

Blogger does some strange things lately. I sometimes get the same thing in my blogging travels!

You have a great day, my friend!

Momlady said...

I'll let you know how things turn out, Jim. You have a wondermous day.

Mandaladreamer said...

I hope my explanation on our blog fit the description of the problem you were having. Reminding myself not to act as Admin. when I'm tired because I tend to hit the wrong button... (So Far From Heaven).