Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

bleh

Bleh...that's what kind of day it is. I have to figure out something to do to stay busy. Oh, there's plenty to do around here, don't get me wrong. It's just I don't feel like doing it. These rainy days are beginning to take their toll on my id, ego, whatever. I need SUN! It felt so good yesterday and I felt so good I cleaned the inside of my van then took it over to the car wash and gave it a good scrubbing and waxing. And, of course, it's raining. Maybe I'll never wash it again. Nah, that won't do any good....it'll rain anyway.
Hmmmmm...perhaps a stroll through the local antique market.....

Have a non-bleh day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

The rain is getting rather annoying isn't it?

Lots of dry sunny days are what we need!

Bring it on1

Momlady said...

Yeah, sun. I wish. It's snowing here for Pete's sake!