Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rain

Rain...what we don't need more of at this time. Later in the spring and summer maybe. It's supposed to do the same thing tomorrow and probably Saturday as well. Drat. Doesn't matter today...I have a meeting to go to. This usually entails buying lunch to take with and sitting there eating while discussing heady matters having to do with the annual arts tour. And because I was informed that I was the representative board member (when did that happen?) by our director at the arts center, I go to the meetings along with another member who just happens to now be the new director (she was co-director before). So why I have to be there is beyond me but I go anyway which makes D happy. I will make sure to take my blankie with me to sit on, though, 'cuz the building and the chairs are ALWAYS cold and there's nothing like a cold butt to keep your mind off the important stuff.
With that thought in mind I'm going to go take a nice hot shower and enjoy another cup of coffee.
Ta

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Whatever you do, don't forget the "blankie"...gotta keep the important stuff warm, ya know?

Don't ya just hate meetings?

Kyddryn said...

Yeah,nothing distracts like chilled ham.

See you this weekend - Saturday PM or Sunday AM depending on the weather, if that's OK...love ya...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

I'll have to remember that next K'NEX go-round...

Momlady said...

Jim...yeah, especially since I ended up being at two meetings back to back, but they were important so I endured. And I remembered my blankie.
Glad you came by.
Kyddryn...yup.
Cynus....might help.