Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wasting my time?

Am I wasting my time with this blog? Maybe, but it gives me the opportunity to vent sometimes. At other times it's just putting down thoughts and feelings. At worst it's boring, at best it's somewhat entertaining. I'm grateful for the few (all 3) followers I have. I did have 4 but guess I bored him to death. It's always a pleasure to see a comment left. That means it was read. Mr. HermitJim I 'specially appreciate you stopping by 'cause I don't get to talk to you as I do the other 2 (they're fambly). Speaking of which, I am meeting them at some time today at the super ACE Hardware and farm store to see what they might need to further their endeavors in growing vegetables in their garden. Let's see.....a few landscape timbers, some soil conditioner, whatever. I read K's blog at http://mainstreamgrn.blogspot.com and really like following the progress of all the little plants and their repurposing of items around the house. Gave me some ideas of my own. But first I need to get my garden in shape. Not for veggies mind you but probably flowers of one kind or another. I can't grow veggies...the deer get them all. They don't like herbs, though, so that's a thought. Nice fresh herbs. I would do my best to make sure not to use pesticides so I could say they're grown organically. You know, I hadn't thought of that before I started writing this. So maybe it's a good thing I take the time with this after all.
Have a warm, productive day, y'all.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Momlady...I for one, would hate to see you NOT have a blog!

I enjoy reading your musings, and find it a good way to keep up with my friends in Georgia!

Tell ya what! I'll see if I can get you a few more visitors...OK?

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

Thanks for the positive vote, Jim. I'll try to make things a bit more interesting.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through HJ, please dont change a thing, its perfect the way it is. I may not comment often but I will be reading. Keep up the great writing!!!