Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To my blogger friends

This morning has been EXTREMELY frustrating. Not only has the internet decided I shouldn't be able to read any blogs without restarting the computer each time I want to read one, but it hasn't let me put in any comments. GRRRRR. So..for those that posted this a.m. I write the following: HJ...sounds like a great dessert but I think I'll pass. I have gone down one jean size and don't wish to go back to the original. Kyddryn...sounds just like him. What on earth was going on? May....don't believe everything you see on the news....it's slanted (of course). The government probably now rules everything. The people have elected a dictator who thinks he can choose anyone to do anything without the congress and pass any law he thinks will benefit him and his.
Enough blather...I have things to do and staying on the internet isn't one of them. If I didn't catch everyone I follow I apologize. Frustration rules at the moment.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sorry you're having PC problems this morning! I do know how frustrating that can be, for sure!

Sorry you don't want to have any dessert! I think that you wouldn't get hurt by a slice or two...

but then, I've never seen your picture, so what do I know?

Momlady said...

And if I can help it, Jim, no picture of me will appear here unless a certain family member decides to post one....on her blog.