Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow

It's snowing. I mean it is SNOWING. I had to go out this morning for a stress/echo test so I called the dr.'s office to make sure they were open. Yup. So I warmed up my van and headed out. The roads weren't too bad my way but got worse going into town. And, of course, I got behind someone who doesn't know how to drive in the stuff. I cringed and said not nice words every time I saw the brake lights go on. Luckily nothing bad happened and I got through the test with flying colors (at least I think I did). It's weird watching your own heart beat. But it was strong and nothing looked wrong....at least at first viewing. I'll know once and for all when the report has been sent to my doc. Wow, two new experiences in two days. I have to tell you that neither were stressful although the MRI machine was quite loud. I was, at least, given a headset to block out some of the noise. With the stress test it was a bit strange having all those leads stuck to my body. Then you are wrapped around the waist in an ace bandage so they don't go flopping about while you are on the treadmill.
Watching the snow fall is quite hypnotizing. Peaceful, too. Think I'll watch out the window for a while and see if the deer come back to nosh on the cracked corn or the deer block.
Y'all have a peaceful day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sounds pretty, but I think I'll let you have my share!

maybe you can just post a picture for us...OK?

Glad your test came out well!

Momlady said...

I'd post a picture if I knew how. K is supposed to teach me but we never got to it this past weekend when she and J were here.