Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sun's out! Yay! And my computer is doing a 3 second delay on me. Don't know why. I type away and nothing shows on the screen for a few seconds and then whammo everything appears at once. What's with that?

Yesterday I sewed up a storm but didn't finish the project. I'll do that tomorrow. Then I had my hair cut. After which it was time to get the mail, read it, moan over the bills, get my knitting stuff together and head out again to join other knitters and enjoy their company. I may just get a few projects finished for next winter.

Ms. Turkey was under the bird feeders again this morning. I need a name for her. She headed back to the woods when the sun started coming up over the trees. Guess she didn't want to be seen. She certainly enjoyed her breakfast, though. Haven't seen the tom again. Either he was successful the first time or he's found someone else.

Okay, gotta go. People coming to pick something up in a few minutes. Meanwhile here's something to think about:

"...every unjustifiable intrusion by the government upon the privacy of the individual, whatever the means employed, must be deemed a violation of the Fourth amendment." Justice Brandeis



Y'all have a great Saturday.

5 comments:

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

I HATE when my computer does that. I type type type away and normally I am a good typer, but with not seeing the letters it makes me more nervous and I make lots of mistakes. I think it happens when I have too many open blogs at the bottom of my screen...
Lindsey Petersen

Tatersmama said...

My facebook page does that and it drives me nuts. Or nuttier... I'm not sure which.

Oh, to be able to knit! I envy you. :)

Kyddryn said...

Silly Mum, you forgot to give the computer its coffee this morning.

Meanwhile, I think you should call your turkey gal Henrietta. I dunno why, just 'cause.

No yarn fun at Casa de Crazy today...I sewed instead, jackets this time. Time consuming...whew...but now I'm out of blue thread, have to go get more, whee.

I hope you had a good one.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Love that closing quote, ma...

Momlady said...

5 Kids....I guess I could say it's nice to know it happens to othe people but I know how frustrating it can be. Glad you stopped by.

Tatersmama...knitting is not as difficult as you may think. I'll bet you could find easy to follow instructions on the internet. Give it a try...you never know and it's never too late to learn.

Kyddryn...Since you are the only one who came up with a name, Henrietta it shall be. Happy sewing!

Cygnus... Glad you liked it. I'll be posting more in the future.