Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday. Perhaps the most dreaded day of the week by some (especially those who have to work). I know I used to dread it when I worked. Now I don't mind it at all...just another day, a week of doing what I please to look forward to, except for a meeting or two. I'll be finishing up a sewing project today as tomorrow a group of us are going to visit another guild and I really should have something to take and show. If my camera behaves I may even be able to put a picture of it here sometime.
Although the sun shines today I think I'll wait until it gets just a bit warmer to begin any projects outside. Wednesday is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is. I need to get down to the pond to do some work on the overflow pipe and I dislike having to do it in the cold. The water is very cold right now and I end up with icicle hands. While Spring may be here per the calendar, it really isn't weather-wise. I wish it were. We've been getting quite a bit of rain. The ground is saturated and squishes under foot.
Well, I guess I'd best get to it....y'all have a good day.
I leave you with this thought: never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Last little cool snap is trying to hang on here...at least at night!

Patio and garden work for me this week, I'm afraid! Going in with a lot of containers of veggies, but that's because my trophy ivy plant finally bit the dust during one of our freezes! You can ask J how big that ivy was...!

Good luck with the sewing profect!

Unknown said...

Hi MomLady, I saw your comment over at Wrethas and thought I would stop in to say hello! Oh and guess what 14 is my lucky number!! Have a great day!

Momlady said...

Jim...wish I could actually do something outside. Sewing project mostly complete...at least the putting together part. Good luck with the veggies...sorry about the ivy. Have a sunny day.

SciFi...Glad you stopped by and you have a great day also.