Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's gonna get warm today....warmer, at least, than it has been. Hooray! The sun is shining and will do so tomorrow according to the weather map. We really don't need any more snow or rain. The ground squooshes under my shoes when I walk outside. All the lakes are now at full pool and the Corps of Engineers has even had to release more water than usual from Lake Lanier which should make the oysters (which, apparently some animal simply can't live without) at the end of the river, IN FLORIDA, very tasty. Two states are still fighting for more of our water. Personally I think people come before oysters, but who am I to fight the environmentalist nazis? Hopefully, though, we are out of the multi-year drought and can look forward to more normal rainfall for the crops this year. I'm looking forward to J's veggies that he is so tenderly starting.
What to do today? Hmmmmmmm......cleaning?, laundry?, sewing,? so many things to do and so little time. I'll figure something out but now it's time for morning ablutions. (No that is NOT a dirty word!)

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I vote for keeping and using the water at home! But then, what do I know?

Hope you get a chance to get outside some today! Suppose to be real pretty, but we'll see...

Have a glorious day!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Well, we definitely got plenty of seedlings to put in the ground come a few weeks prior to Maypole Day!
It was a beautiful day out-of-doors-- the Bird, Flower, and I played the enitre afternoon.

Hope you found a warm, good reason to be out soaking some vitAMIN d IN!

Slainte, Ma-Lady!

Momlady said...

HermitJim...didn't get the chance to go outside, darn it. Something I put in my tummy didn't agree with me. All better now, though. Save some coffee for me.

Cynus....Saw the results of your playing. Way to go....y'all rock!