Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Spring? At least according to the calendar it is as of Saturday. I think the atmosphere is confused, though. It's snowing! I'd rather the snow, however, over the deluge we had last night. My poor daffodils are beaten down and look so sad. The wind blew hard enough that the rain almost reached my front door which is eight feet back under the roof! Only in North Georgia. Spring here is always iffy. Saturday it was in the low 70's and sunny. Now snow. Who knows, tomorrow it mght be in the 70's again. Think I'll try to get some "Spring" cleaning done somewhere in the house.
Have a clear day.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Maybe you could start in the basement and work your way up!

Sorry to hear about the snow...

Today, the wind has finally left the area for now...after blowing over everything I didn't have nailed down!

Have a blessed day!

Kyddryn said...

I baked bread. Warmed the house right up. I will be so happy when we're all in one place, Mum, and on days like this we can get into trouble together...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Momlady said...

Jim...my basement will have to wait and the snow didn't stay. I did get laundry put away. It's quite windy here today and it may do the nasty again. You have a bright day.

Kyddryn....We do have a lot of fun getting into trouble together, don't we? I'll be happy too. Keep dreaming.